• Deliver housing related support to adults with a range of needs, to understand their strengths and build on these to help clients meet their aspirations in a range of areas of interest and value to the individual.
• Improve each client’s quality of life; prevent homelessness through promoting or maintaining independent living skills and appropriate move on.
• Provide relevant support in accordance to the client’s range of needs via support and safety planning and aspirations assessments and through one-to-one keywork sessions.
• Assist service users to attend educational, leisure and health related activities, accompanying as appropriate
• To maintain accurate service users’ records and all other records relating to the upkeep and maintenance of the service. This includes electronic based records on our organisational system.
The Post is only open to applicants from African and Caribbean origin We need a Mental Health Recovery Outreach Worker.